31D2BBC = 31 Days to a Better Blog Challenge. I explain the challenge in my post, “31 Days to Build a Better Blog from ProBlogger.” The second day of the podcast challenge is “Write and Publish a List Post.”
Technically, I can put a check in this box. I’ve created a few list posts since starting this blog. I have a few ideas for future posts. The posts I’ve created so far are listed below. (My first sneeze page!):
- My Blogging History
- You Need Tools to Blog
- The Entrepreneur’s Bucket List (American Express Open Forum)
- Annual Checklist for Nonprofit Board Members
- 31 Days to Build a Better Blog from ProBlogger
- Do You Know Your VP’s?
- Ask Yourself, How Much Time, Money and Energy?
- Are You Guilty of “Wishful” Recycling?
The catch is, I have not followed all the suggestions for a list post. That’s my challenge! The podcast episode is 21 minutes of tips, ideas, and wisdom. Listen to the episode to get the complete picture. The core tips I want to apply are:
- Create list posts using all 3 of the different styles
- Create list posts that serve as “sneeze” pages for my blog
- Use images as much as possible
- Use bullet points or sub-headings to help break up the formatting of longer posts.
I will keep this in mind with future list posts. Especially using more images in posts.
Thanks for reading CAPM and More!