I said in my last post that I’ve been blogging for over ten years. I’ve had different blogs as my interests changed or I was going through an experience I wanted to write about. Most of those blogs are still online. A tiny drop in the sea of abandoned blogs on the internet. I thought it would be interesting to find those old blogs and list them in one spot.
I have four blogs on WordPress including this one. (Three really. One blog I started, but I didn’t do anything with):
- Maryland Travel Stories – I haven’t posted to this blog in a few months, but I’ll get back to it. I love to take road trips. Just been busy lately.
- Low Voltage Install – This is the blog I didn’t do anything with. It’s a funny tale, but I can’t share it without revealing work secrets. I only made one post to this blog. I will re-post it here. It’s a good post!
- Wheel Life Thinking – I had fun with this blog.
I have five old blogs on Tumblr:
- Life’s Crazy Journey – Mostly a share blog.
- Bucket List Collection – I have a more extensive collection of bucket list items on two Pinterest boards; “Bucket List Ideas” and “Bucket List Ideas – Travel.”
- New Coffee Shop Adventures – I love coffee! I’m thinking about buying a coffee shop someday. I created this blog to share coffee memes. I have a more extensive collection of coffee memes on a Pinterest board called “Coffee Shop Stuff.”
- Nonprofit Board Talk – I’ve served on several nonprofit boards. This blog was exploring board management concepts and journaling about the experience.
- Small Business Social Media – I spent two years at a nonprofit teaching social media to clients trying to start a business. This blog was a short-lived place to share blog posts on the subject.
Looking at all these old blogs brings back memories!
Thanks for reading CAPM and More!